Dr. A Lerner Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. A Lerner?

One of the best in the baby business

Posted on October 6th, 2010

Dr. Lerner is one of the best, most thorough Obstetricians in Sacramento. I feel confident in the knowledge and care he has provided for me and would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.Dr. Lerner is part of a very busy OB/Gyn practice shared with a large number of doctors, all of whom are competent, but definitely have varying styles of practice. Camelia Women's Health provides a wide range of services to all stratas of ability to pay and complications.

THIS IS THE WORST DOCTOR NEVER GO TO HIM

Posted on May 11th, 2010

I WAS DUE TO DELIVER MY BABY THE WEEK I WENT IN ON MONDAY. BY WEDNESDAY, MY BABY HAD DIED INSIDE OFF ME. WHEN DR. LERNER DID NOT HEAR THE HEARTBEAT AND I WENT TO GET THE ULTRASOUND, HE SAID, "I HAVE BAD NEWS, YOUR BABY IS DEAD", I STARTED CYRING UNCONTROLLABLY AND TOLD HIM I WANTED MY HUSBAND, HE SAID,"WHEN YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOURSELF WE WILL CALL YOUR HUSBAND." HE THEN TOLD ME TO GO TO THE BACK OF THE HOSPITAL SO HE COULD INDUCE MY LABOR, HE HAD ME GO TO THE BACK OF THE HOSPITAL WHERE THE ENTRANCE WAS NEAR THE NURSERY. THIS WAS HORRIBLE, AND I HAD TO STAY IN THE MATERNITY WARD FOR TWO DAYS HEARING NEWBORNS CRY. AFTER I GOT OUT AND TOLD HIM I NEEDED HELP WITH MY HUSBAND IN COPING WITH THE DEATH OF OUR BABY AND THAT MY HUSBAND IS NOT BEING VERY COMFORTING, HE TOLD ME TO CHANGE THE LOCKS AND KICK HIM OUT. THIS IS THE WORST DOCTOR. I WOULD SUE HIM IF I COULD.

Posted on June 13th, 2016