Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David G Lewallen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David G Lewallen has the following 27 expertise
- Joint Diseases
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Transplantation
- Ununited Fractures
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Fractures
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Dr. David G Lewallen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Lewallen - Posted on January 17th, 2016
After contracting a very serious surgical infection with a different doctor from a hospital in Chicago I had given up hope that I would ever recover. After several failed surgeries I was referred to Mayo and I will be forever grateful for this referral. Dr. Lewallen, the staff at Mayo and the infectious disease team have given back to me a quality of life that was lost for several years. My experience found Dr. Lewallen to be not only a great surgeon but a very genuine and empathetic man. Thanks for all you did for me.
Very caring, highly skilled.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Lewallen - Posted on April 19th, 2010
Dr. Lewallen operated on me ten years ago, and did a fabulous job. I didn't think I'd walk again, and I have amazingly done well for the past ten years. I have recommended quite a few people to him thru a patient support group I belonged to. I can't say enough about his talent, compassion and bedside manner. He was great.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
40 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. David G Lewallen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMAYO CLINIC, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. David G Lewallen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MN.