Dr. David W Lhowe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Lhowe?

Great Doctor

Dr. Lhowe is a no nonsense type of person, he give you the facts and is open and honest about the conditions he sees. Hes very easy to talk to and takes the time to explain complex issues regarding the various replacement surgeries he's preformed for me.,

Dr. Lhowe was my surgeon when I was helicoptered to Mass General after a head on car collision. He did a great job using a plate with screws keeping my femur together. While I live in New York, I still want to return to Dr. Lhowe in Boston for a procedure on my knee that was also damaged.

On all counts I found Dr. Lhowe to be excellent. He accurately diagnosed my problem (hip dysplasia, confirmed by a second opinion), very kindly and thoroughly explained my condition and choices to deal with it. He performed a hip replacement, which has brought complete relief. I was back to daily activities within a month, five months out I am back to skiing like a champ. Thanks Dr. Lhowe!

Dr. David W Lhowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roxbury, MA.