Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David E Linden has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
Showing 5 of 29
Only "telemed" SKYPE available. The doctor himself is NEVER in the office and NEVER actually interacts with the patients. His "assistants" keep their own files and there is no record of the "telemed" appointments in the main facility. They cancel appointment and keep people from their medication and then complain that there is no medicine due to lack of being seen. You can NOT get medical records from this office because there are none. I am disgusted with the unethical and unprofessional practices at this facility and will be calling everyone I can to get them on the DO NOT TREAT list ASAP.
After being ignored for days on end by Dr. David Earl Linden when I was his client I called his cellphone number while I I was in a major crisis without medication, I then decided to look him up on the internet and I was mortified to learn of Dr. David Earl Lindens arrest s for passing bad paper toLas Vegas Casinos for$300k, imprisoning a patient and having sex with two patient's and giving genital herpes to both of them. When I read this I immediately texted Dr. Linden and told him I was not coming back to his office ever again. Well, suddenly I got a call from none other than Dr. Linden himself. He only called I believe because of what I read on the internet and the fact that I told him I was indeed not going to come back. I also told him I would not accept a referral from him or his office for counseling, pain or psychiatry in any way shape or form. I asked them to please delete my number.
36 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. David E Linden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David E Linden in this video.
Dr. David E Linden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.