Dr. David Linder Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Linder?

The worst care provider

Posted on June 29th, 2016

My son had been seeing a doctor who works at this office. It is unfortunate that that doctor left this practice and then returned here. This practice is ALL about just making money. Unfortunately, for a mental health care provider, it is all the more important that it not be this way. The office staff is rude, un-cooperative and will do nothing other than book appointments for money. They provide the worst customer service I have encountered in any medical office in the area. Forget about this place having a doctor ever call back. They treat vulnerable patients with a complete lack of customer service. DO NOT GO HERE.

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Cant say enough good things about this office. Children get diagnosed, treated, and better. Takes years with other doctors.

Bad Taste In My Mouth

Posted on October 16th, 2012

This office was so focused on money, on collecting every last penny of a co-pay, verifying and reverifying insurance, holding patients well into therapy time while discussing money over and over and over... and I am a good paying patient with great insurance. I quit. I have had much more satifying experience in other offices, and have certainly had great experiences since.

Worst Customer Service Ever

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Do Not Go here. Yes, I am a jaded disgruntled EX-CUSTOMER, but that is for good reason. Complete lack of professionalism. Had a front office shake up that resulted in all sorts of scheduling nightmares. We had cancelled all appointments but their front office person (Nick) conveniently forgot to cancel them in the system. This was not the first time this has happened either. Guess what, they charged our credit card twice $79.20. Now I am fighting with them to get the money back...but they think it is OK to wait two months because the owner was out of the country and, oops, we just missed the one time a month the owner signs refund checks. Sorry, you take my $160, you don't get to choose to wait two months to give it back to me. Also, their front office person, Nick again, made an appointment with Dr. Linder after knowing our insurance had just changed and guess what, Dr. Linder doesn't take Blue Cross, which means we are not covered for the $170 appointment. Sorry, not my fault your person made a mistake, but they refuse to own up to their mistake. People there were rude, consistently late and ending appointments early. You pay for 50 minutes but you really get about 30. I could go on and on. They treat you like they are doing you a favor. 3 business day cancellation policy is ridiculous too. Stay Away!

Unprofessional, Rude, Incompetent

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Linder Psychiatric group has the worst billing department ever. I left because the staff never processed my claims to my insurance correctly. They are just now contacting me regarding a bill for a date of service that happened three years ago. The first time I have heard if it was a week ago and they want to send me to collections over it?!?!? They have shady business practices and are rude, and incompetent.It should also be noted that they charge for everything. They charged for a doctors report for my SSDI case. Typically these cost 50 dollars at the most, they charged me 200 dollars and then refused to release me file to my lawyer for several months, holding up my case. They even charge for support groups. The next thing you know, they will start charging for a drink of water or to use the bathroom. Good grief!Adding insult to injury is the fact that my psychiatrist in this office over medicated me. I was on 12 different prescriptions for Bipolar Disorder. Now, with the help of a new, well educated, experienced and competent doctor, I am in better control with very little medication required. My advice: STAY FAR, FAR, AWAY FROM LINDER PSYCHIATRIC GROUP. They are unprofessional, incompetent, expensive, and have a poor quality of care. The doctors should really reread their Hippocratic oath to first DO NO HARM,

Posted on June 11th, 2011

In my first appointment with Dr. Linder, he told me that this was "a slam dunk case" and that 4 or 5 visits, he would have my problem under control. One year later I was worse off than when i started with him. Finally switched to a new doctor and am wondering why I waited so long! This new doctor told me that my ADHD stimulant was known to be a cause of other problems I had. I had been on this stimulant for a couple of years. Once this doctor weaned me off, GONE were my other problems! WHY didn't Dr. Linder know this--if he was informed then maybe I could have been treated properly a year before! I'm with several of the others that have written comments in this forum---find someone else, and keep looking until you are satisfied.

Unhappy experience with Dr Linder

Posted on May 27th, 2011

These days the various psychiatric medications don't work and have several side effects? I prefer a psychiatrist who is a little familiar with nutritional and herbal supplements also to complement the treatment. Dr Linder has no clue in alternative therapies. I feel that I am overcharged because the doctor spends more time consulting than is required. And he always predicts the worst so that you are in fear and then need to see him again and again.

Posted on April 18th, 2011

I've been very disappointed with this doctor. Free flowing communication between us was lacking. I've never been to a doctor who so voraciously takes notes-the WHOLE entire session. I felt I was just a number. He nickeled and dimed me to death for phone calls-$30, prescriptions written without appointment ($15 to write out a prescription!) etc. In my opinion, seemed to care more about the money than me. NEVER has started an appointment on time. I have always had to wait between 7 and 15 minutes after our scheduled time, reducing our time together to as low as 1/2 hour. Staff is cold and stand "offish". I don't know why I've waited so long to find another doctor.

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Always problems with billing! he charges for EVERYTHING!! Talk to him on phone for "consultation" he charges $150! Prescriptions if you don't get a written on at a meeting with him than EACH perscription is then $15. The list goes on. beware.had to leave him. will find another

Great Doctor

Posted on December 21st, 2010

This doctor is very good.

Don't expect to hear from Dr. Linder

Posted on November 5th, 2010

I was a patient for 2 years. In those 2 years, Dr. Linder went from a doctor who would call patients back for a quick question to a doctor who won't bother to call a patient but his staff "will be happy to book an appointment". I had an appointment booked later that month. I do NOT recommend this office. Go somewhere the doctor doesn't think his time is more important than yours.

Fantastic doctor, intolerable billing issues

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

I was very happy with my care. I saw Doctor Linder every 2 or 3 weeks for months. However, I rarely went the office without having a billing issue myself or hearing someone else trying to sort out a billing issue while I waited to see the doctor.Katana was very concerned and worked very hard to help me. There were others who were not so helpful. Regardless, however, the issues were recurring and frustrating. I feel that I spent as much time working with the office staff, doing my own research, and on the phone with my insurance company as I did with the doctor.Of the 8 doctors we have seen this year (most regularly) we have only had billing issues with Dr. Linder's office.While I was in the waiting room, a lady was agitated and waiting to see the doctor. She told me a horror story of how the office had repeatedly befouled the billing process and had cost her over $500 because of their mistakes.I have left his practice and will find a new doctor.