Dr. David Lionberger Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David Lionberger?

Posted on December 16th, 2017

Best in Class-Surgeon-Doctor- Great personality.

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Knee surgery is never easy, but Dr. Lionberger and his staff provide the best possible pre-op and post-op care. Everything is completely explained prior to your surgery. Great care is taken to provide top anesthetic and nursing care. They check on your to make certain all is going well. Be sure to opt for the compression device (with extra cold pack) and the Tens unit. If you really follow his instructions and do your home therapy you will be much, much better served .

Posted on October 9th, 2017

I had a great experience. Great Doctor. Great staff. Very informative and professional. would highly recommend Dr. Lionberger.

Posted on August 16th, 2017

Knee replacement at 88 is not easy! I have learned to follow directions! So my instructions for pre-op and post op were excellent. My healing has gone well.

Posted on August 12th, 2017

Dr. Lionberger allowed me to walk-in to bandage and assess my knee after a fall. This prevented EC visit on my end and allowed me to get back to work quickly. His instructions were simple and clear on how to care for my injury and what to look for should things worsen.

Posted on August 10th, 2017

I got through a three month ordeal in 3 weeks so I feel blessed by all the procedures Dr. Lionberger and his staff had lined out for me. I feel great and have recovered from knee surgery quicker than ever expected. I truly feel blessed with having chosen Dr. Lionberger over so many other choices.

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Dr.Lionberger did my husbands knee replacement and we have been very pleased with the results. We depend on him for our family care.

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Wanted a second opinion and received the most intelligible response yet to my situation.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

The entire experience with this office was professionally excellent. All of procedures were efficient and effective. The personnel were all well trained, efficient and effective. Dr. Lionberger is Dr. well trained effective professional. I would recommend him to all!

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

I do not need to do it again, BUT I would. It was great!

Second knee replacement by Dr Lionberger

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Just completed my left knee replacement surgery performed by Dr Lionberger. This is my second experience with Dr Lionberger. Dr Lionberger performed my right knee replacement 3 years ago. Both knee replacements were a breeze, much less dramatic than I expected. With both knee replacements I was ready to return to normal activities and work after 3 weeks of physical therapy, including horseback riding.. I highly recommend Dr Lionberger. With both surgeries Dr Lionberger personally called me at home to check on me and to offer support if needed.. His staff is the most professional development and efficient I've ever experienced.

Posted on April 30th, 2017

This was the 2nd Hip Replm. 1st RT Then LT. The pre op was excellent-post op better. I would highly recommend the entire staff *MARIA *SARAH *IZZY *CYNTHIA *OF COUUSE DR. LIONBERGER!!