Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Lipsitz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. David J Lipsitz has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. David J Lipsitz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David J Lipsitz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Made an appointment for this Dr. for my elderly Mother. I was warned by the referring Phys. that he is not sympathetic or friendly. His nurse was in a hurry and left the room while my Mother was explaining her issue. After the exam she was backing out the door while telling me what needed to be done to my Mother and I had to stop her and tell her to stop and finish before she shut the door. We had a follow up for the next day and when we arrived (despite having a card with the appointment time on it) they had no record of her appointment. Instead of seeing the Nurse Practicioner we say a LPN. The LPN was very nice and confirmed that the issue was still needing attention but Dr. Lipsitz was not even around and after four hours I had to contact them. I was told before we left that an infection was still evident and that Dr. Lipsitz would likely want to put her on IV antibiotics. It is obvious to me that we will NEVER use this clinic again. In fact, we were seeing Dr. Lipsitz because another Dr. (Blackmon) had scared my Mother by telling her years ago that there was nothing he could do to stop her UTI's and that eventually she would get Bladder Cancer! I would urge anyone to choose another Urology Clinic than this one. I have a long history of Dr.s as I have two parents in their mid to late 80's so I understand all the issues with elderly patients. This is the ONLY clinic that I would NOT tell anyone to go to..... These Dr.'s are not only rude and without bedside manners.... but they and several of their staff could care less about the patients and are only interested in generating another appointment for revenue for the office.. This is the type of Dr. that isn't needed in todays aging society.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. David J Lipsitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Care Of Lansing, 307 W Lake Lansing Rd, East Lansing, MI
Dr. David J Lipsitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.