Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David O Lobel has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 2 of 2
I recently came into the Maimonides ER with a very sore throat, which'd come on suddenly and had me concerned as to what it could be. I ended up seeing Dr. Lobel, explained my issue to him, and got tested for a couple of different things including Strep.Long story short, although I had to wait quite awhile for my results (all of which were negative), I have to say that Dr. Lobel was/is one of the sweetest, most sensitive and attentive physicians I've ever had the pleasure of crossing paths with. He's also very easy on the eyes.Now, I wouldn't wish illness upon anyone, but if you ever happen to find yourself in need of urgent medical care and you're a woman who wants to be heard and not just listened to, hopefully you'll get a doctor as sweet and caring as Dr. Lobel to tend to you. It makes the uncertainty of spontaneous symptoms a lot easier to deal with.If Dr. Lobel frequents this site, and happens to stumble across this review anytime soon, then he'll probably know who I am, but then again, probably not, since I would imagine he meets new and different people everyday. I just wanted to show my appreciation for his amazing bedside manner. He's a good doctor and a good dude.
27 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
New York University
Dr. David O Lobel accepts the following insurance providers.
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaimonides Medical Center, 4802 10th Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. David O Lobel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.