Dr. David P Locastro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David P Locastro?

My legs have not looked and felt so great in years! I am very happy with the outcome as well as the wonderful care I received from Dr. Locastro and his staff.

Excellent results

I am so pleased with the excellent results I have received from dr. Locator. My vericose veins and spider veins are gone after three visits! He is an expert in his field. Thank you so much I am no longer embarrassed to show my legs!

The staff seemed to have issues among themselves . The doctor seemed angry about the atmosphere in his office. Procedure was OK but I think I would rather go somewhere else even if Julie Boeheim does his commercials.

Dr is honest and easy to talk to, didn't use big technical terms when explaining my surgery. Very satisfied with my overall experience. He's really an expert with veins.

teacher

Trustworthy!

Wonderful Experience!

Dr. Locastro is nothing but kind, considerate, patient, experienced, and smart. When I started going to him a few years ago I didn't know what to expect, but now I know what he's like and will always go back there. He told me exactly what he was going to do so that I'd not be nervous! Would recommend this wonderful doctor to anyone!

Dr. Locastro is quite amazing!!! I had him and he gave me amazing sevice. giving me attention like I was his only one. His staff is very sweet and nice as well. He's the best doctor I've ever had. And I recommend everyone should go to him!