Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David S Lockman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. David S Lockman has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 27
I consider Dr. David Lockman to be an excellent physician. I have been seeing him for many years and his expertise has been invaluable to me. You may have to wait a while in his office to see him, but when he is with you, you get all of his attention and all of your questions answered.I consider him to be the best doc in town!
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF,HAD PROBLEMS WITH TRYING TO MAKE APPOINTMENT.I ESCALATED THE PROBLEM TO THE OFFICE MANAGER SHE WAS AS RUDE A THE RECEPTIONIST. REQUESTED THAT DR.LOCKMAN CALL ME SO I COULD EXPLAIN THE ISSUES I HAD FACED IN THE OFFICE AND OVER THE PHONE NO RETURN CALL,SO I AGAIN LEFT A SECOND MESSAGE TWO WEEKS LATER WITH ANOTHER YOUNG LADY STILL NO REPLY ...SPEND YOUR TIME AND MONEY WISELY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!
This doctor took us acording to the veterans adm.rules and that in itself is a big thank you. He was the only doctor I called that would consider the verterns adm. way of paying. Thank you for your patriotism. The Doctor and staff were very caring and considerate. The doctor was very knowledgeable. We could not have asked for anything more. This is a great place to go.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
47 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. David S Lockman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLockman Dermatology, 728 Cobb St, Athens, GA
Dr. David S Lockman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.