Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David P Loncarich
Dr. David P Loncarich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Loncarich is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Methodist Hospital and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David P Loncarich has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Joint Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Bone Fracture
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Loncarich truly is an Excellent Doctor. I've seen many foot doctors in the past, and Dr. Loncarich is the Best in my opinion. He is very Patient! He did not rush the appointment at all. He took all the time I needed to ask questions and to give me a solid diagnosis. He truly cared about my pain and injury. Several of my friends have used him and have loved both him and his staff. I would recommend anyone with any kind of foot or ankle injury or even just pain, to make an appointment with him.
I saw him for a foot pain that developed when I was running. It failed to get better with rest and I saw him. He diagnosed me with a stress fracture and treated me in a boot. It eventually got better and I am starting to run again. It took longer than expexted but it is better. He explained it to me well and went through the xrays and the treatment at every visit. I understand that he is a runner as well and this was reassuring becauase I felt that he knew what I was going through. I would recommend him to my friends. I had to wait for some appointments but I felt he took the necessary time to go over my problem
Dr. Loncarich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1992
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. David P Loncarich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Orthopedic Hospital, 7401 Main St, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David P Loncarich in this video.
Dr. David P Loncarich is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.