Dr. David Loncarich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Loncarich?

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Excellent bedside manner, well informed, honest and straightforward. Did an excellent job on my case.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Highly recommend. We've had poor experience in the town we live in so we sought the best that the US has and found the Fondren Group, Dr Loncarich. Fabulous doctor. Compassionate.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Would highly recommend him and the Texas Orthopedic Hospital to anyone I meet!! Excellent facility and staff!!! We drive 3 hours from Louisiana!! Well worth it!!

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Dr. Loncarich truly is an Excellent Doctor. I've seen many foot doctors in the past, and Dr. Loncarich is the Best in my opinion. He is very Patient! He did not rush the appointment at all. He took all the time I needed to ask questions and to give me a solid diagnosis. He truly cared about my pain and injury. Several of my friends have used him and have loved both him and his staff. I would recommend anyone with any kind of foot or ankle injury or even just pain, to make an appointment with him.

Did a great job

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I saw him for a foot pain that developed when I was running. It failed to get better with rest and I saw him. He diagnosed me with a stress fracture and treated me in a boot. It eventually got better and I am starting to run again. It took longer than expexted but it is better. He explained it to me well and went through the xrays and the treatment at every visit. I understand that he is a runner as well and this was reassuring becauase I felt that he knew what I was going through. I would recommend him to my friends. I had to wait for some appointments but I felt he took the necessary time to go over my problem

Posted on September 13th, 2015

Have seen this Dr. Many times over the last 3 months. He did a surgery for a major issue I was having. After surgery during follow up appointments i repeatedly reported major pain still while walking for extended periods of time he told me there was no diagnosis for this issue and I would pretty much have to just deal with it and return to work , ge stated i could not do ant further damage to my foot by extended walking. Returned to work and was having excruciating pain in the evening after being on my feet at work even wore the aircast. Approximately 1 month later was out socially and standing when i felt a pop and pain in this same area i had continually complained about i could not bear any weight on the foot. Went to the local ER where they did xrays and found i had a stress fracture of the 5th metatarsal. Exact same area i had been expressing concern about. ER doc said to follow up with Dr. Lonchurich when i got in to see him ge was very abrupt would not let me talk kept interrupting me when i tried to explain that this break was in the same area i had complained about all along. Then even before reading xrays just reading the report I was told to just wear aircast as before and to start applying weight to the foot possibly the next day, which I think is obsurd. How is the fracture going to heal if I am walking around on it. Needless to say I will not be going back. I would definatley not recommend this Dr to anyone. Very displeased and upset.

Amazing!!

Posted on July 17th, 2015

After one really shady dr in Austin and another one that wouldn't touch me because my condition is rare, I was very scared and skeptical about seeing another dr and having my first surgery. Dr. Loncarich was very understanding of my concerns and his bedside manner was great. He decided to go ahead with my surgery because he knew how frustrated I was and really believed he could help me. I was so unbelievably happy after my first appointment I smiled for the rest of the day. He seemed so confident that he would be able to give me some relief and I really trusted him, which is saying a lot! The day of surgery he even explained to my family what he was going to be doing. The staff in that hospital is amazing all around, I didn't have a bad experience anywhere. Dr. Loncarich was really great about answering all of my questions and helping me get through something I was very scared of. My family loved him, too! We would all recommend him to anyone! At the first appointment we waited a long time, but I wasn't bothered by that because that means he is spending time with his patients. The post-surgery follow up appt I got in early and everything was looking perfect!

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Excellent doctor, great care and staff. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Pleasant experience,. Did not feel rushed to get done and out. X-ray on site was very efficient and quick. Good information and he explained everything in a way I could understand

Good Experience

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I saw Dr Loncarich For a foot injury, He saw me quickly and reviewed my diagnosis and the treatment plan for my injury. He spent the time to answer all my questions. I felt comfortable with him

Ineffective and Rude

Posted on March 15th, 2015

From beginning to end, my experience with Loncarich was a nightmare. I thought I could endure his sarcasm and rude bedside manner as long as he was a competent surgeon. However, my surgery was not a success. Another surgeon removed the hardware left by Loncarich and performed a successful surgery. I would NOT recommend Loncarich.

Not what I expected of a doctor from this clinic!

Posted on February 10th, 2015

DISAPPOINTED!!! I would **not** recommend this doctor unles you want some really bad advice. His bedside manner is one of the WORST I've ever encountered. He walked in the room and immediately became ticked because I couldn't get up on the bed. Then proceded to tell me that I **SHOULD** put weight on a newly and badly broken bone in my foot. He barely even glanced at my x-rays....I wish he would have studied them like they were his own feet. He acted like I should be totally healed from broken feet bones in just 2 weeks. I wish I would have found reviews on him before I drove 2 hours for the appointment.