Dr. David Longley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Longley?

great

Posted on April 20th, 2017

I am a retired man with a lot of health issues and Dr. Longley has been a great doctor. I spent years looking for a doctor that would listen to me. he's the real deal and a great doctor.

Best Doctor Award!

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. Longley is truly one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is so patient and listens to me. I really like his nurse and his staff. Wait time is always quick, and it is easy to get in when I need in.

First Visit

Posted on June 9th, 2016

It was my first visit, so I expected to get to know this doctor and vice versa. Unfortunately, we spent less than 15 min for a annual checkup. Not my idea of a thorough examination. Maybe next time

Dr. Longley is highly recommended.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Dr. Longley is excellent. He has been my doctor for many years. He takes his time and listens. He is very thorough and does not hurry you out the door. He is genuine and cares for his patients. The staff at the clinic are not the most professional and could use training, but they are friendly. They seem to have a lot of turnover.

Excellent physician ands taff

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Dr. Longley is incredible and his staff is even better.

great boot wearing dr.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

a good down-to-earth doctor that is very comfortable to talk with. I like a dr who wears jeans and boots. I can relate to this person. he even knows what he is talking about and does enough lab work to let me know he is not guessing or just throwing darts. I put my whole family in his hands. My only complaint is that I can't give him my teen age daughter to raise:)

Like a used car buyers be for worned

Posted on November 1st, 2015

Made an appointment for wrist pain. He said I needed and made CT scan appointment. He told me he would call me when he got the results back that day. I got the scan Tuesday AM and never received his call. Called Wednesday morning and left a message asking about the results. No returned call. Called Thursday morning and left the same message. My wife called on Friday and talked with someone who stated they mailed the results. The following Friday got a letter from this so called Doctor who stated that my wife and I need to find a different Doctor. All I can say is what a terrible, terrible, terrible Doctor.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. Stanley has been around for a while and knows his stuff but he is dishonest and his office staff is incompetent. His office staff lost my lab results that reviled precancerous lesions. It wasn't till I called for another appointment that they found my file and asked me to come in immediately. I explained the situation to Stanley. At the time of the lab I had insurance. One year later when I was ready for my appointment that I was paying out of pocket for my services. I had to have surgery and had no insurance. Stanley offered to pay for my services that were needed the previous year since his staff lost my paperwork. I should have gotten that on paper but I took him for his word. Thousands of dollars later he has yet to pay a penny and now refuses to pay those costs. Don't waste your money.

Mrs Mills

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr Longley is a caring,giving,and very honest DR. He would never dismiss a patient without a good reason. I have a lot of medical problems and he has never hesitated to send me to a specialist when needed. He sent my daughter and husband to DR Urbans and just in time for both he diagnosed both correctly. Thank you Dr Longley. My whole family uses him as their doctor and HIghly recommend him.

Best Family Doctor

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Dr. Longley truelly cares about his patients. If he is running behind, it's because he is genuinely caring for his patients. I recommend everyone to him, because I know they will get the best care.

Lazy

Posted on May 7th, 2015

We had 3 X-rays from 3 different family members read horribly wrong by Dr. Longley which cost us a great deal in further treatment that was unneeded. When he couldn't find a way to get my husbands T levels and ED corrected he totally just gave up and walked out of the room. If you present with anything outside of A.B. or C...forget it...he has no investigative skills to truly try to help you. He is at best the most generic doctor I have ever had ...and as an R.N. I know how to judge M.D.s With all these problems, out of a misplaced sense of loyalty we stayed with him until out of the total blue...we were dropped as patients without an explanation. With the amount of absences he's had in the last year, we presume it was for downsizing his practice...but what a rude thing to do to loyal patients. So long...of to find an Intern who knows what he's doing!

Beware of Dr. Longley

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Longley is rude, unprofessional, and unsympathetic to the patients needs. I found another doctor.