Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lovejoy Jr
Dr. David Lovejoy Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lovejoy is affiliated with Addison Gilbert Hospital, North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital and Beverly Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lovejoy Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Lovejoy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Addison Gilbert Hospital
North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
NSMC - Salem Hospital
Lahey Clinic Hospital
North Shore Medical Center
38 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1975
Dr. David Lovejoy Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1 Orthopedics Dr, Peabody, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Lovejoy Jr in this video.
Dr. David Lovejoy Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.