Dr. David D Lowenkron Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David D Lowenkron?

Stay far away

Because of this "doctor's" ineptitude to diagnose a 99% blockage, I now have cardiac damage due to a heart attack.

Patients

I saw him a week before I was having a heart attack an my blood pressure 180 over 115. He tells he can't give blood pressure medicine an come back in two weeks. This one week before my new appointment I land up in the hospital bp. 220 over 120. Cause of I never got bp. Medicine from the Dr. Now I am hypertension 2.

Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent

Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.