Dr. David M Loya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Loya?

Avoid this Doctor even in case of Urgent Attention!!

One of the worst Doctors I have visited in my lifetime. He should actually be reviewed for unethical practices. He simply declined to see the patient because he felt that he will be paid only for x-ray of one ankle by the insurance company whereas we were suspecting both the ankles fractured. And he was so arrogant that I would never ever recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Loya didn't explain the pros and cons of my surgery in advance. He told me I would be out of work for 4 weeks. When I was having serious recovery issues, and I was worried that something was wrong, he casually mentioned my type of surgery requires 3-6 months for full recovery. My surgery was elective, I was not in that much pain and was functioning quite well. I feel his decision to operate was motivated by profit. He failed to show up for two post op appointments. I was so ill I required lab work several weeks after surgery, and he didn't bother to call me with the results. When I didn't hear anything, I had to assume results were negative. My pain was not adequately managed. The office staff is very rude and unhelpful and do not return calls.

Dr. David M Loya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.