Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lozano Sr
Dr. David Lozano Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ontario, CA, with another office in Bakersfield, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Lozano is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus. Dr. Lozano has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lozano Sr has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 26
no appointments. you wait about 30-40 mins to go into a room. 20 more minutes until he walks in. Asks you what you're there for, doesnt look at you once just writes down on his clipboard. He does check vitals. Brushes off any problems says some are normal. you still wait there 30 more minutes for a nurse to come back in. They dont follow up with the lab results I had to call each time and when I went after not getting a call after 2 weeks he said I had to be admitted to hospital. There they diagnosed me with an auto immune disease. I went for followups and he still asked no questions just sighed and said look at how big your medical record has gotten. yea thanks for nothing
I went for my doctors appt and had to wait 3.5 hrs beofre I was seen. They pulled another patients file with the same last name and were calling for him, instead of me. I told them that you are calling my family member, but I am the one that needs treatment. Then I went for my blood draw on a Saturday and they had me wait for almost 1 hr, when I was told that it will take 15 minutes only.
My mother was full of feelings of anxiety. She hadn't slept well in days, and was willing to admit herself in a psychiatric facility. A neighbor referred us to him and he gave her some treatment that seriously improved her health. There is a considerable wait time, first come first serve. But Dr. Lozano delivers.
Dr. Lozano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1985
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. David Lozano Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Lozano Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ontario, CA.