Dr. David Lubin Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

New patient

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

I would like to say I've never written a review before on anything but this really upsets me. I must say the staff is really nice and I felt welcome at the office but I recently went in for a severe chest cold and was quickly given steroids to treat it. The steroids were ineffective and I called back and asked if I could be prescribed something else. They suggested a inhaler but I had to come in and see them again and pay again. I don't have insurance and I explained how this unnecessary visit would be too expensive to me and they didn't seem to care and it became obvious it's all about the money. I highly recommend not going to this doctor.

Posted on July 31st, 2012

The front desk staff need a course on courtesy 1.0. The Office Manager needs to take a course on customer service. Billing is a total hassle with this office.

Posted on May 29th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Lubin for nearly 15 years and have been well served by him and his staff. He is knowledgeable and professional exactly the kind of doctor one would want. Not only has he always given me great care to resolve my health concerns as they have come up over the years, he has been proactive in administering preventative health care for me. He takes the time to listen, knows my medical history, pays attention to my family history, performs thorough examinations, and explains his diagnosis and required treatments clearly. I highly recommend him.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

I only see the PA- Kim. She actually takes the time to listen to me and act like she cares about her patients. She is great!

Posted on January 25th, 2012

Dr Lubin is a consumate professional who is knowledgeable and patient with his clients. It is a stoke of luck finding someone so good and I recommend him a a quality professional and a caring individual .

Terrible Doctor!

Posted on October 1st, 2011

Won't write prescriptions to treat you. Is not thorough. Doesn't treat you. AVOID!!

Does Not Treat You

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Dr. Lubin does not take a serious approach to his patients. He does not treat illnesses either because he has made assumptions about the patients or he just doesn't care. I almost ended up in the hospital with a condition he knew I had but would not treat me for it because he just didn't care and made assumptions about me. AVOID at all costs!

Worst doctor ever

Posted on August 13th, 2011

From the completely unprofessional and rude staff, to the abrupt manner of the doctor, to the complete misdiagnosis I received, going to Dr. Lubin has been nothing short of a nightmare. The staff has misplaced my records, called me in for unnecessary follow-ups just to bill the insurance company. I think that is all this practice cares about - how much they can bill the insurance company. So glad I switched doctors. Enter at your own risks.

Satisfaction

Posted on June 14th, 2011

My wife and I have been with Dr. Lubin over 20 years. We continue to reccomend him at every opportunity. We have never felt that we have been hurried and felt comfortable asking questions. Dr. Lubin has always taken the time to answer our questions to our satisfaction and has never hesitated to refer us to a specialist if he felt that was in our best interest.

Both my wife and I feel comfortable with Dr. Lubin

Posted on May 13th, 2011

I have been his patient for many years. It was he who caught my lung cancer early enough that I'm still around five years later.He and his staff have several times acted as my advocate in getting the Ins. Company to authorize treatments/tests.Photography is his major interest and framed prints adorn his walls. But this doesn't make him any less a good doctor.I trust his judgement.

GOOD DR , BUT NO PERSONALITY

Posted on September 27th, 2010

THIS IS A GOOD DR A NEEDS TO GET HIS HEAD IN THE PARTICE, HE EITHER DOENS'T CARE OR DOSEN'T WANT TO DO THIS , HE MAKE ME FELL LIKE I AM WASTING HIS TIME IF HE LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY THAN HE NEED TO GIVE UP MEDICINE AND DO THAT OR LEARN TO HAVE PEOPLE SKILLS A LITTLE CARING GOES A LONG WAY

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on August 19th, 2010

When I arrived at his office the secetary was pitching a fit with an insurance company. Huffing and puffing the entire time acting completley unprofessional. After waiting for an hour in the exam room Dr. Lubin came in without introduction, no handshake, never made eye contact the entire time. He is short answered, not thorough, and did not address my basic need of a documented physical. I got unresponsive answers and rehtoric questions back. I will NEVER go to this doctor again! Oh, I guess a physical these days consists of looking in someones ears and throat and feeling their neck... Incomplete and lazy.