Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lujan
Dr. David Lujan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lujan is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital - Orange, Western Medical Center - Santa Ana and Western Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lujan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. David Lujan has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. David Lujan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I knew the Lujan family as I grew up. Mr. Lujan was a baseball coach of mine in Little League. I can say he's an excellent man, an excellent doctor, a family man, and a guy who will go a long way out of his own way to help others. To anyone looking for a good specialist in his position, I would strongly recommend him.
Dr. Lujan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Western Medical Center
34 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1310 W Stewart Dr, Orange, CA
Dr. David Lujan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.