Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David B Lumsden has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David B Lumsden has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. David B Lumsden has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David B Lumsden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
Without doubt the best experience I have had with a physician or a surgeon nonetheless. He was polite, friendly, easy going and professional. He saw me, examined me, answered my questions. I only waited five mintues to see him. On multiple visits he is usually directly on time and efficient. Highly recommended.
He is a terrible doctor and doesn't care about you or your injury at all!!!! Sent me back to work doing heavy lifting with a torn rotator cuff, which just exacerbated the problem. I had to go to a second doctor to get any treatment. Three years later, the shoulder still gives me problems, in part due to his making the injury so much worse by making me work through it. He didn't care about the near delirious and extremely crippling pain he was putting me through at the time, with no relief or intent to treat the problem.
Excellent Doctor in every aspect. He has done surgery on me twice. Only does it if absolutely necessary. Quick recovery because of his attention to details and his staff. I'm Good as new.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lumsden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Union Memorial Hospital
Dr. David B Lumsden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreater Baltimore Orthopedic Surgery Llc, 19 Fontana Ln Ste 208, Rosedale, MD
Dr. David B Lumsden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rosedale, MD.