Dr. David A Luthy Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David A Luthy?

Previous Patient

Was pregnant and complications developed. Dr Luthy took over my case told me he would take care of me and he did. He was so understanding and tender with me in a very vulnerable situation... Actually his entire team treated me as if I was their only concern. I can't forget it even now. I'm very grateful to them and especially Dr Luthy and Dr Sorenson. Thank you

An expert in his field.

Dr. Luthy's expertise and experience is the reason I have my children today. His compassion and knowledge is amazing. I had complete faith in all of his decisions and will be grateful for him for the rest of my life.

Dr Luthy is the best!

Dr Luthy delivered two of my four kids via c-section. he is extremely experienced and professional. And oh so kind. He has been there for me in the happiest times and also the most devastating moments when I learned my unborn child's heart was not beating anymore.I will forever be grateful for having had him as my doctor over the years.