Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Luz has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Luz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Kent County Hospital
Kent County Memorial Hosp
38 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. David Luz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions390 Toll Gate Rd, Warwick, RI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Luz in this video.
Dr. David Luz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, RI.