Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Anderson
Dr. David Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morgantown, WV. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with West Virginia University Hospitals, Fairmont General Hospital and St Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
Seems like ever since he started workin at dr phares office in bruceton everyone acts different, hes loud, and embarrasses folks sayin things to nurses outside door! Even makin crazy hand signals, likr were bunch of ignorant farmers. Dont take time to listen an walks out of room before we can get questions answered or prescription filled. Better take someone with ya if ya can't talk fast enouf for him. Know he was in som trou le down morgantown way , jusgt seems like this place changed since he came, not the caring place used to be! Rekon if tour layin on bed with fever, they should check it, and he should take time.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Virginia University Hospitals
Fairmont General Hospital
St Joseph Hospital
23 Years Experience
West Virginia University
Graduated in 1990
Dr. David Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions699 Burroughs St, Morgantown, WV
Dr. David Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.