Highly Dissatisfied

Excellent doctor

I really like Dr. Auerbach. I was referred to him for a second opinion after another doctor recommended the most aggressive option for surgery on my arm. Dr. Auerbach recommended trying an arm brace and if that didn't work, then a much less aggressive and less risky form of surgery. I really appreciated the time he spent discussing my options and the logic for his recommendation.

Dr. Auerbach has a great bedside manner. He listens to you & tailors your treatment based on yours needs & wishes. I am very happy with his care & the surgical procedures he has performed on my rotator cuff and my carpal tunnel release.

Work Comp Case

I read and understood my mri, however, the dr ignored my questions regarding specifics talked about in the findings. Ultimately, he did fix my injories during the surgery.

Great Doc., excellent staff! Efficient office.

EXCELLENT TEAM, DR DAVID AUERBACH DID WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO- MAKE ME FEEL BETTER. HAD CARPAL TUNNEL SURGERY ON RIGHT WRIST & CAN’T WAIT TO GET THE LEFT WRIST DONE!!

2nd time I have had surgery with Dr. Auerbach - and just like the first time, the procedure went well and I am healing well. I recommend Dr. Auerbach to anyone that requires shoulder surgery. Very positive experience!

Great group of people

Amazing dr awesome team

Dr knows his business! Been to him for both elbows. One needed surgery, the other healed on its own, just as he said it would. Came back to him for a crushed finger accident and back to him for Carpel Tunnel......in both wrists! Surgery in both within a month of each other. In all of my visits, the good dr knew his business without even having to waste money on mri’s or X-rays. Ok he took X-rays to confirm, but he was spot on. Great bedside manner

Dr. David M Auerbach is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.