Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David M Bell
Dr. David M Bell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with another office in San Tan Valley, AZ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bell is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David M Bell has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David M Bell has the following 17 expertise
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Stress Testing
Dr. David M Bell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 7
If you enjoy condescension. ...this is your doctor. He is an alarmist, does not want you to ask questions and is rude from the get go. The way he talks to patients is in my opinion cruelly cold. Heart issues are always fraught with anxiety and there are cardiologists who are able to transmit facts in a caring way. Clueless staff. Unresponsive to requests.
Dr. Bell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. David M Bell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David M Bell, DO - Cardiovascular Disease in Mesa, AZ, in this video.
Dr. David M Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.