Have you seen Dr. David M Burke?

i thank dr Burke and staff for good care and treatment, he is very good as i have had a severe type of migraine while another md was treating me for tia's! it has been a challenge for me to find a med that agrees with me due to also having long term lyme disease ty all for helping meand not giving up on me.

Dr. Burke is always very caring and goes above and beyond for me. His staff is always nice and very friendly and professional, but at the same time make you feel your very important. Would and have recommended Dr. Burke to people.

Dr. Burke is a terrible doctor. He told me my problems were stressed related and that I needed therapy. He asked me to get an MRI to prove to me nothing was wrong. All he did to arrive at this conclusion was look in my eyes and ears and check my reflexes. After seeing another neurologist I was rushed in for a MRI and then rushed into surgery. Turns out I have a severe spinal cord injury. I would never recommend anyone to see him.

knows his stuff

After being misdiagnosed for many years. I went to dr burke expecting the same answers as always. But he took the time to listen look at the scans and also put all the pieces together. He gave me a diagnosis and pushed to get my testing done before I lost my insurance. He is very caring and knows his stuff after 10 min of the appointment he knew what was wrong with me.

This Dr really listened to me and for the first time I had a good experience. He is a very nice person to have for a neurologist and I highly recommend to anyone.

Am from Boston, MA so finding Dr. Burke here in Maine was a god sent. He was attentive, personable and interested in my issues. After several tests his diagnosis was accurate and the medication he perscribed has changed the quality of my life. Highly recommend this doctor.

Dr. David M Burke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lewiston, ME.