Dr. David Deitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Deitz?

Rude and unprofessional

Posted on March 19th, 2015

The doctor and staff are very rude. The first time I received a call from his office a woman called to remind me my appointment. Her voice sounded upset. I didn't know why she was so upset. I ignored her rudeness a few times. Then I saw the doctor and he had the same bad attitude. This people doesn't know how to talk and approach to patients with different ethnic, backgrounds and cultures. One of the customer services skill is know how to work with people with different backgrounds and that include accents. How to talk and approach to a patient is very important because you don't know anything about that person and how is the physical, emotional and mental health of that patient. People who work in the medical field need to have this on mind. If they can not understand this, then they have to work in a farm, where they can treat animals in anyway they want to. By the way, even animals have rights and protection law. Then, I think, maybe they think that they are working with patients that are less than animals.

Posted on August 8th, 2011

I'm very thankful to Dr. Dietz for his experience and thoroughness. My surgery went well and I've had no problems since having the hernias repaired. I almost cancelled the night before - sure glad I spoke with him for reassurance!

Posted on July 2nd, 2016