Dr. David M Dresner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Dresner?

Absolutely love Dr Dresner. went in with severe stomach pain and also had a feeding tube that fell out. He replaced the tube and took great care of me. Made sure I understood everything and was very thorough. Very good bed side manners. Would definitely recommend

Last place on earth I will get healthcare from

This Dr. decline to do a physical exam of a suspicious, cancer-like, external skin structure, even though I was completely clear about the reason I was being seen. I conveyed over the phone to the receptionist who scheduled my appointment; I conveyed it again to the nurse assistant who escorted me into the examining room and took y symptom information; I conveyed it to Dr. Dresner during my meeting in the examining room. I iterated to each of these people I was a cancer survivor. Instead the Dr. said he would look at it nearly 3 weeks later when he performed a colonoscopy on me. That is irresponsible. But what came next was unprofessional. Though I am a business owner, and my chart clearly shows which insurance policy I carry, Dr. Dresner asked if I was with Seven Counties. I don't disparage anyone who is, but this was a back-handed comment from Dr. Dresner - and for what reason I have no idea. I was dressed in clean new clothes and have an insurance policy, so I don't believe I looked indigent (or without resources) . I don't believe I said or behaved in any manner that Dr. Dresner would have construed me to be severely mentally handicapped, or to be exhibiting any form of addiction. So in addition refusal of treatment while he bills my insurance (and takes my office co-pay), he slings an insult to me. What's more is that the nurse assistant was extremely rude to me during the visit.

patient

very good-very caring

Great experience, quality staff, Dr. Dresner answered all questions and possible possible options if there were any

Dr. David M Dresner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, IN.