Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Driscoll has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Dr. David M Driscoll has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. David M Driscoll has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I had recently moved to the area after a hospital stay. After high temperatures and many blood tests, no doctor at the hospital had a diagnosis. The one diagnosis of polymyalgia that they did come up with was incorrect and the steroids I was placed on made me sicker. My plan referred me to Dr. Driscoll. Dr. Driscoll took the time to ask questions and ultimately found the cause which was there in the blood work all along. The issue was a common virus that can be mild to deadly and I cannot say enough about the care and the attention I recieved from this doctor and the staff.
I have been a patient of this doctor for 10 years and in all that time have seen him maybe 3 times. I am always seeing the nurse practitioner. Then he misdiagnosed me for a deadly disease and almost cost me my life. Along with lacking knowledge or expertise he has no compassion for his patients. He should not be a doctor! BEWARE!
He Cant be bothered and treats patients as a number at a deli. Hes been my primary for 15 + years and I think Ive seen him twice. Went there after diagnosed with 2 herniated discs to get his opinion for treatment - he told me there's no magic pill or operation and that ill just have to live with it the rest of my life!(which is untrue) Now I have a lump and a spot on my lung and all ive seen is the nurse practitioner - he has been no where in sight. To me that shows he doesnt care one bit - just another number.
Dr. Driscoll is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Mt Auburn Hospital
Dr. David M Driscoll accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHarvard Vanguard Medical Associates, 77 Herrick St Ste 101, Beverly, MA
Dr. David M Driscoll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly, MA.