Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Driscoll has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM
Dr. David M Driscoll has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
I had recently moved to the area after a hospital stay. After high temperatures and many blood tests, no doctor at the hospital had a diagnosis. The one diagnosis of polymyalgia that they did come up with was incorrect and the steroids I was placed on made me sicker. My plan referred me to Dr. Driscoll. Dr. Driscoll took the time to ask questions and ultimately found the cause which was there in the blood work all along. The issue was a common virus that can be mild to deadly and I cannot say enough about the care and the attention I recieved from this doctor and the staff.
I have been a patient of this doctor for 10 years and in all that time have seen him maybe 3 times. I am always seeing the nurse practitioner. Then he misdiagnosed me for a deadly disease and almost cost me my life. Along with lacking knowledge or expertise he has no compassion for his patients. He should not be a doctor! BEWARE!
Dr. Driscoll is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Mt Auburn Hospital
Dr. David M Driscoll accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHARVARD VANGUARD MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, 77 Herrick St Ste 101, Beverly, MA
Dr. David M Driscoll is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly, MA.