More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Epstein has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Epstein is a great doctor with an abundance of experience and uncanny attention to detail. He always takes the time to listen and address all our concerns. I have eight children and have seen a variety of different pediatricians but there have been none so accommodating. Dr. Epstein has been our pediatrician for the past 8 years. Things that I LOVE about this office are: 1) There are SICK and WELL waiting rooms (I don’t have to worry about my kids getting sick during a well visit, especially when they are toddlers and touch everything), 2) The staff is the nicest and most helpful that I have ever come across, 3) If I have a question that I don’t think requires an appointment, there are experienced nurses on staff during office hours 4) Quick responses to after-hour, on-call emergencies, 5) Dr. Epstein and Lorna (CPNP) have both gone out of their way, multiple times, to see my children for sick visits when we really needed it.
Dr. Epstein has been my son's pediatrician since the day he was born. Thirteen years later, I have never regretted the choice. He is thorough, concerned, and actually listens to what my son has to say & parental input. His ability to provide well-informed advice on a wide array of health and developmental issues is presented in a clear and concise manner that makes applying his advice easy and effective.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2012, 2014, 2008, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. David M Epstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDelaware Modern Pediatrics, 300 Biddle Ave Ste 206, Newark, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David M Epstein in this video.
Dr. David M Epstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.