Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Fisher has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. David M Fisher has the following 3 expertise
Showing 3 of 3
I was seen by Dr Fisher in the emergency room at High Point Regional. I was told that I had no fractures after having an X-ray because of a fall. I went to another hospital the following day and was hospitalized with 3 spinal fracture from the same fall. I feel that my medical issue was not taken seriously and have no plans to seek help from High Point Regional ER ever again. I should not have had to go to another hospital for help.
22 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Cooper University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David M Fisher in this video.
Dr. David M Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near High Point, NC.