Dr. David M Goldenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Goldenberg?

Dr. Goldenberg to the Rescue!

I had a serious emergency with the re-opening of a surgical incision. My surgeon sent me to Dr. Goldenberg, who took care of me immediately in a way that was calming, reassuring and (most important of all) very effective. He has a relaxed, friendly demeanor, but he clearly is very knowledgeable and skilled. I recommend him highly.

Surgery Results

Surgery results were far better than anticipated. There is absolutely no visual trace of the work performed.

Wonderful, caring doctor

He understood why I wanted my panniculectomy, not for cosmetic reasons, but for back pain. My back has been wonderful since the surgery. No pain has ever been part of the procedure. He has a great sense of humor and is a pleasure with which to interact. I would recommend him for any cosmetic or quality of life procedure.

Extremely Good Result

Dr. Goldenberg recently removed a skin cancer from my face. I was extremely nervous about the surgery, but due to Dr. Goldenberg's excellent skills, I got a very good result. He explained the procedure to me beforehand and his confidence and understanding was a lifesaver. I would visit this doctor again and would recommend him.

Excellent Surgeon

I visited Dr. Goldenberg for skin care. He did Botox and fillers for me. I had an excellent result and was impressed by his manner. He was patient and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I will be returning and will definitely recommend Dr. Goldenberg to my friends.

I was very nervous...

About having a lesion removed on my forehead because it was in a very prominent place and I do not have a high tolerance for pain. From the time I walked in Dr. Goldenberg and his staff put me at ease. Other than a quick pinch from the local anesthetic, the procedure was quick and pain free! Thank you, Dr. Goldenberg!

THE BEST PLASTIC SURGE0N IN FAIRFIELD COUNTY

DR. GOLDENBERG IS AN ARTIST....HIS WORK IS IMPECCABLE, VERY METICULOUS. HE SPENDS A LOT OF TIME EXPLAINING THE PROCEDURE SO YOU WILL WALK OUT FEELING CONFIDENT AND TRUST. THE RESULTS WERE ABOVE WHAT I HAD EXPECTED.

One of the top doctors in CT

A really gifted & experienced professional in his field. Addressed my serious skin infection with a sense of urgency and purpose that was not previously handled well by a dermatologist! Performed needed procedures immediately in his office to help stop infection from getting worse and promote healing. Took a culture to match appropriate anti-botic prescription to treat infection resistant to many drugs. Explained procedures and treatment thoroghly so I could leave his office with peace of mind and confidence. I am very appreciative for the top notch treatment I received.

Wonderful job taking care of my face after accident at work.

The nose that looked around corners ( broken)

The Dr & his staff were very friendly & profesionaly,as soon as you walk in & as soon as you walked out. They made you feel very relaxed & at ease with your citation , great group of very talented personal! I'd recommend them to even my mother? Good luck with that! Thx Dr.

Wonderful

Doctor Goldenberg is not only a fantastic plastic surgeon, he is a wonderful man. It is very obvious he loves his job and his patients.

Dr. Goldenberg obviously is a skilled surgeon, and equally important generally cares about the well-being of his patients. His thorough explanation of pending operational procedures is comforting and leaves little room for surprises.