More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Howell has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. David M Howell has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. David M Howell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Howell - Posted on February 9th, 2016
The best peditrician you can ask for.. Spends time with his patients, calls back, follows up and truly cares for my daughter and all his patients. My daughter has a cows milk allergy and her first peditrician misdiagnosed her.. Dr howell knew right away and since then she has been happy and healthy! He is very kwoledgable and supportive to moms! I can't say enough great things ...
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Howell - Posted on September 3rd, 2014
I have had dr.howell as my four children's pediatrician for 22 years.he has always been professional and friendly.my children loved going there. Dr Charlotte also is excellent she has been an asset to the practice since 1998! My daughter Kassie wants to be a p.a.she has already enrolled in nursing because dr.charlotte inspired her Trisha at the front desk is very welcoming at the front desk and we always want to say hi to nurse Joyce ,who has been with dr Howell for at least 22 years.i can't say enough about this practice! the Murphy's
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Howell - Posted on June 16th, 2010
Dr Howell/Village Pediatrics
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Howell - Posted on April 4th, 2008
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
39 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. David M Howell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVILLAGE PEDIATRICS, 156 N Pearl St, Brockton, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David M Howell, MD - Pediatrics in Brockton, MA, in this video.
Dr. David M Howell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brockton, MA.