Dr. David Johnson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Johnson?

Started Good went to Poor over the years

Posted on December 27th, 2013

Misdiagnosis, I complained for over a year of chest pains & my family history of heart disease. It wasn't until a year later and I suffered a heart attack he finally took this serious. Breezes in & out of the office room without saying goodbye; UM-Are we done?. Not sure if he is listening or not as he never makes eye contact except with the keyboard & poor communications; have no idea what he is thinking. Poor communication:example, sends in nurses with shots that I had no idea what it's for or a coordinator to set up a procedure we did not discuss. I am the type of person who is proactive in knowing what is going IN my body. One of his nurses is very Rude almost to the point of yelling when have I call. I've had enough, looking for a compassionate caring Doctor who listens & will communicate back.

Posted on March 26th, 2017