Dr. David M Keller Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David M Keller Jr?

Dr. Keller is the perfect package when it comes to doctors-not only does his endearingly warm presence put his patients as ease (no matter what the purpose of the visit is), but his kindness, knowledgeable instincts and incredibly personable demeanor make your time with him feel more like coffee with a friend-and less like a visit to the doctor. My family and I are so thankful to have found Dr. Keller. We'd recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

NOT a good review

This physician hears -- but does not listen to the patient I read & heard one good review, so I gave him the opportunity. However, I continued on my search for a more knowledgeable physician after he "diagnosed" me with Gastric Reflux disease..... ! LOL! In my opinion, the sign of a good doctor is one who will refer his patient to a more specialized physician if he has little knowledge in the area of concern -- evidence of care for the patient. Unfortunately, David Keller is NOT YET that type of physician. I am doing MUCH better now -- no thanks to Dr.Keller. *May Thurners Syndrome, a congenital vascular condition *Chronic Lymphocytic Thyroiditis, a degenerative autoimmune disease

Excellent physician! Wouldn't go to anyone else!

Best family Doctor in Omaha

Dr. Keller provides medical care for my entire family. He was the only doctor that diagnosed my son's thyroid condition correctly and drastically improved the quality of his life. He also took great interest in my high blood pressure and prescribed me the correct medicine. He has a great personality which is rare in the medical field.

Best Dr. I have seen in Nebraska

Dr. Keller has been a very thour dr. and cares about his patients above what is excepted. For example my mother had an heart attack in his office and he had tears in his eyes because of the concern he has,and when we were unable to pay for a visit he told his staff to allow it because he cares personnally for the wefare of his patients .He is not in medicine to make money but to help the quality of life for people, I wish all Dr.'s are like him ,people would be healthier and have better quality of life in all aspects due to his great outlook on life,may God bless him even more than he already has.

Dr. David M Keller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.