5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

My first visit to him he sent me home with a Over Active Bladder pamphlet. I do not think he ever looked at the ultrasound that I had done to see the stones I had. I have had kidney stones since the age of 11 and now 26. I have had several kidney stones, stents and lithotripsy. I called them to see if I could get in sooner. The lady that answered the phone told me maybe something else was going on and just go to the ER. So after going to the ER, had a CT scan and 2 urine test. I have a kidney stone on the move and a UTI. I called to make a follow up appointment with in the 7 days as stated by ER physician and they can not get me in for 2 1/2 weeks and said to go to the ER again or call my family doctor. Just what I want to do. I would like my problem fixed but not by him. I have now called my family doctor to start the process over of finding a better kidney stone doctor. They made me feel like they do not care about me as a patient or care what I have to say.

Dr. David M Kraklau is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MI.