Dr. David A Lewis Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David A Lewis?

Can't be beat

I had had chronic diarrhea problem for almost two years and could get no help. I went to Dr. Lewis with regard to follow up on my 2005 heart attack and he asked me how I was feeling and I replied "not worth a darn". He asked me why and I told him that I couldn't get any doctor to help me with my problem. Dr. Lewis said "I think I can find someone for you" AND HE DID. Because of his caring I found Dr. Gary Griglione who has ultimately been the person who, almost literally, saved my life.

Diabetic Macular Edema