Dr. David M Lindgren Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. David M Lindgren?

Ankle surgery

Was very good and took time to explain what he was going to do! Recover time was pretty painless and did a great job.

I came in with an Injury I've had for a year, he spent less than 10 minutes with me and just told me to stretch the injury. No treatment, no X-rays, no care.

Very successful surgery

Dr. Lindgren gave me a surgery on the same day I broke my right leg. Both of my Tibia and fibula were broken and a metal supporter was put into my leg. The surgery was very successful. I was released from the hospital the next day. It's amazing that no antibiotics nor pain relief were needed during my entire recovery time. The follow up check ups were easy, all my questions were answered and explained. I can walk normally after 3 month.

Prescribed an antibiotic to cure an infection that had sulfa that was clerly noted that patient was allegeric to. Hence an allegeric reaction on an 82 year old patient that was in good health. Following was rude sparring by office staff and false accusations. Needs an entire staff training of customer service. Never once followed up on the allergic reaction. NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Dr. David M Lindgren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.