Dr. David Marks Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Marks?

4 year patient

Posted on October 26th, 2011

dr. marks has been most understanding regarding the acute and long-term effects of my condition. he listens well to my concerns and problems and takes and interest in them. He tries to assure that my needs are being met as much as possible so that the quality of my life is as good as it can be under the circomstances of my condition. he is open to exploring new research on possible cures or treatments that may benefit me and others with this condition. he shows respect for my opinions, and explains his treatment plans well in a manner that I can understand. I hope i will remain on his patient case load unless a cure is discovered and I no longer need a physician in his specialty.

Posted on August 8th, 2017