Dr. David Miller Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David Miller?

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Totally ok with a small wait to see Dr. Miller as I know he will not rush us during our visit and allow what time is needed to address any and all concerns. I recognize this committment to my child does impact the patients in the wait room. Feel the front staff screen appointments apporpriately and schedule enough time to be with the doctor.

Posted on February 13th, 2011

Overall, I've been pleased with Dr. Miller. We've been a patient for 8 years and he's always pleasant and respectful with our kids. He takes his time to ask the kids directly instead of only talking to the parents and spends the necessary time with us. I would certainly recommend Dr. Miller. The only two complaints I have are with scheduling and the office staff. I know this is a busy office, but I always have to wait - a good day is 15-20 minutes, but can be an hour. The office staff are also not very welcoming. They have several people there, but they too seem overwhelmed and too busy. They're efficient, but robotic in their treatment - like a flight attendant. As an example, they always ask to make a copy of our insurance card, even when they ask me if anything has changed - it hasn't in 7 years. This was most frustrating when I was in on a Friday and then back on Monday - nothing changed over the weekend, yet they still made a copy of the card again.

Posted on March 7th, 2016