Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Pfeffer has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Catheterization
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Pfeffer's manner is cold and insulting. He seems to have neither time nor empathy with his patients. Won't look you in the eye. His staff seems a reflection of their employer: irritable, harried, impatient. PA Samantha Reynolds is the office's only saving grace. Also attempted to bill insurer for procedures not performed. Low performance and low ethics. Pick another practice.
Dr. Pfeffer's manner is cold and insulting. He seems to have no time nor empathy for his patients His staff seems a reflection of their employer: irritable, rushed, harried. PA Samantha Reynolds is the office's only saving grace.Neither he nor his office staff have a sincere interest in their clientele.
35 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. David M Pfeffer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrological Associates Piedmont, 1100 Sunset Ln Ste 1211A, Culpeper, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David M Pfeffer in this video.
Dr. David M Pfeffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Culpeper, VA.