Dr. David M Pope Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Pope?

Incredible Care

After 40 years of problems, three different doctors, and four surgeries, Dr. Pope finally fixed my knee. First doctor to actually listen and respect that I know my own body better than he. He asked questions and took the time needed to help figure out what the problem was. I felt respected and never once dismissed. He performed the surgery that finally fixed my knee. Couldn't ask for a better.

Truly Caring

What impressed me the most about Dr. Pope was his willingness to take time with me. He showed interest in me as an individual, in what my concerns were and what I hoped my surgery would accomplish.

Genuine Concern and Great Listener.

I've been seeing Dr. Pope for 5 years for my osteoarthritis in my right knee. He is very personable with his patients. He really listens and shows genuine concern for his patients problems. I would highly recommend him to my friends and acquaintances.

Excellent Experience!

I started seeing Dr. Pope a couple of months ago and am very please to report he is a fantastic Doctor. He has been honest, caring and very easy to talk to about my situation. It is very refreshing to meet a Doctor of his caliber in our area and I'm very happy to have him as MY Doctor.

Jesus

Dr Pope and his staff were the most courteous and friendly people and have recommended to several people seeking knee surgery . He is a very sweet and friendly doctor look forward to my appointment each time. Won't see him for a few months now because he did a wonderful job on my knee. God bless he and his staff.

Excellent doctor, wonderful bedside manner!

Excellent Dr. and staff

Had a knee issue and didn't know what dr. to use. Looked at various ortho's in the area and based the decision on one of the sites that showed he had 5 awards. He proved in my visit that he deserved all 5 and more. Great dr. Highly recommend

One of the BEST!

Dr. Pope has great bedside manner. He is compassionate, and a great doctor. His staff is also very professional, and personable. My calls were always returned in a timely manner.

Excellent Doctor!

My husband and I have both seen Dr. Pope. He is a very caring and concerned doctor. He takes his time and answers all your questions. You never feel rushed or upset because you are made to understand all the issues at hand. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr Pope is the BEST!!!

After years of being told nothing was wrong with my back, Dr Pope found a cyst at the base of my spine! Makes me sick that all the other "physicians" were too lazy to keep looking for the problem!

Dr. David M Pope is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.