Have you seen Dr. David M Powell?

Best Doctor of All Time

This doctor performed 7 or so surgical procedures on my son and literally saved his life. He was transferred to Childrens after they could not figure out what was wrong with him at Fairfax Hospital, he had esophageal atresia/stenosis and he was able to resection his esophagus with fantastic results. Its been 5 years and not a day goes by when I am not grateful to this man for saving our beloved son. He has terrific bedside manner and is obviously bright as a diagnostician. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Dr. Powell is a fabulous doctor!

Dr. Powell performed multiple surgeries on my daughter within the first 2 years of her life. He had the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever dealt with. I work in medicine, so this comes as a great recommendation. As a surgeon, his work was very good. He always tried to make us feel comfortable with any possible outcome of my daughters numerous surgeries. I would highly recommend him to any parent whose precious child needs a specialist.

Birth Control

Dr. David M Powell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.