Dr. David M Robinson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David M Robinson?

Ugh.

I wish I didn't have to rate the staff. Has nothing to do with the doctor. I seen this doctor for about 10 years. Finally was able to get a referral away from him from another doctor in the hospital. I have a serious medical condition, that he rarely follows up on me with. I don't think he's ever even reviewed my medical records. He has sent me home dying, near respiratory. He arrest. He has no empathy for someone's health. He prescribed me wrong doses of a medication i need to live, for many years, when i questioned him, he said no you are wrong. Finally thank god I was able to see doctors at the UW which saw I was being poorly treated. And have now changed my healthcare over. I am now on the correct dosing and hope to avoid anymore health issues.

outstanding, professional, acurate