Dr. David M Roe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Roe?

Did not want to listen to anything I had to say..

I thought I was seeing an experienced, expert Ortho DR! (2018) On Appt to talk about my issues, he rushed my every word, talked over me, dismissed anything I barely tried to even relay.. I didn't even get to finish explaining.. he only wanted to spend 2 minutes, if that, to give me his "pre-thought speech" to tell me what I already knew and was doing, which was for me to "get exercise and take calcium".. EVERYONE already knows that. And, he up and left the room. What a waste of MY time/MY money, and he was no help at all. I get more, better health info off the Internet for free. Never again would I see that (got no time for ya) Dr.

Best doctor in POA.

Colllision Expert

I had an accident when I was 19. I had a compound fracture to my lower leg and had broke my collar bone. I had never had a broken bone, surgery, been hospitalized, or anything of the sort. And I was scared to death! Dr Roe was the orthopedic surgeon on call that night. Lucky me! As scared as I was and as nervous as my mom was he took the time to reassure us and helped us feel that everything was going to be just fine. Office visits are the same. He always took time to explain exactally what was going on and what to expect. He never just rushed in and out like many other doctors at peninsula ortho. Two thumbs up to Dr Roe! If I ever have to take my children to an orthopedist, I hope he's still around.

Dr. David M Roe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, MD.