Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Silver has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
I have never had a issue with Doctor Silver. I have had several issues over the past year and he has taken care of them. My previous doctor would always perscript antibotics that made me ill. I told Doctor Silver this and he found a alternative antibotic that I had no side effects from.. I will continue to see him whenever I have a medical need.
Yes, Dr. Silver is a wonderful doctor but he is rarely there now. This is a completely different office now. Nasty, inept, ignorant and rude front desk is where it starts. Then, you will not see "a" doctor, you will see a physician assistant and in a very small room with no table to sit or lay on to be checked. You will not get a call back if you put a call through for "a" doctor. The front desk wants to "relay" a message to an administrative employee who will look over your file. The entire office is small, crowded and cramped - hallway included. Ugh! Extremely amazed at how it is here now. Ugh!
Dr. Silver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1991
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. David M Silver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMulticare Physicians & Rehabilitation Group Pc, 28 S Main St, Cheshire, CT
Dr. David M Silver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheshire, CT.