Dr. David Valenzuela Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Valenzuela?

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Outstanding doc!

Dr. Valenzuela is smart and direct

Posted on April 16th, 2012

Dr. Valenzuela is wonderful. I am not typically one to write reviews, but he is someone who gives the medical practice a good name. He is thorough, smart and well read. I had no idea of the scope of what he could cover, and with accuracy. I would never refer anyone to someone I did not have the utmost confidence in, and he is someone I would gladly take my family to. He has been the most precise Dr. I have ever been to and have 4 separate instances with my family to speak to. I am shocked to have such a valuable resource here in Gilbert, but thankful.

Posted on October 20th, 2017