Have you seen Dr. David M Weinstein?

dr weinstein

HE ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS VERY WELL.HE IS VERY PLEASANT AND HE DID A GREAT JOB ON MY KNEE.I HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM.

TOP NOTCH DOC!!!

After 26 years, David still remembered my husband and myself. In four days he will be replacing my right shoulder. I’m looking forward to his professional help in every way. If you need a Top Notch Doc, David Weinstein is your pick!

busy yet caring doctor

I crushed my clavicle and had unusual complications, Dr Weinstein showed expertise, and genuine care through each step.

Dr. Weinstein Has Been Great for me

This past month was the second shoulder rotator cuff repair I ad with Dr. Weinstein and I am extremely pleased. He is a good listener and took the time to explain everything to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

poor office help

I have called the office several times and left messages with no call back. Got a hold of office and was told they would get back with me and it has been over 30 days with no call back. Worst office help in the world.

Unethical office practices

Had an appt and confirmed with office personnel THREE separate times prior to my appt, that my insurance was valid and there were no issues. Prior to my scheduled surgery two months later, I was notified that my insurance was invalid and I had to pay the full office visit. Compromising, I sent a check for the amount that my insurance would have paid for the office visit; however, I continue to be billed for the full amount. The office will not accept any responsibility for their error. I filed a formal complaint with the BBB and the office did not respond. I do not recommend this practice as they do not understand that medical care includes all areas of their practice.

Best Doctor, worst staff ever. No consideration for the urgency of my condition.

TOVIC..AVOID AT ALL COST

Extremely abrasive and caustic, first MRI was not read for 8 weeks, second MRI was done in Spring 2015 and still hasn't been read. I would never recommend this egotistical fool to anyone.

Your time isn't valued

If you're going to schedule an appointment with Dr. Weinstein, be sure to take at least 4 hours of your vacation time. They routinely run over an hour behind schedule and that gets worse as the day goes on. You get to see the Doctor, or maybe only one of his assistants, after about 75 minutes of waiting or so. You'll see him for all of 5 minutes before being sent back into the waiting room to wait another 30 minutes to schedule an appointment.

Do not patronize this physician. He has the personality of a door knob and could care less about your needs. After all, it's only YOUR LIFE and YOUR PAIN...NOT HIS!!!! His office is also known for overcharging...happened to me six times. Looks at the floor and totally disconnects himself when trying to explain your diagnosis. When asked to look at you directly and explain things, he facilitates an excruciating examination to vent his anger towards you. Constantly scheduling and the re-scheduling your surgery and appointment times. Also they prefer to show up 30 minutes in advance for your most considerate and timely wait of an hour and a half. Talks down to you as though you know absolutely nothing about your own body, and spends an extravagant 5 minutes of his oh so precious time in verbally bantering his ego maniacal and self -inflating attitude in hopes you'll agree with him. Totally unprofessional and shouldn't be allowed to practice. Post surgery, 5 minutes tops and then you're handed over to his just as unprofessional PA. Terrible surgeon, his skills are most likely best utilized in a slaughter house setting. Do not patronize this so-called physician.

This was a return visit. Dr. Weinstein had done my right shoulder years ago. Now I was returning for the left shoulder. He is a wonderful doctor. He explans everything that will or can be done.

Weinstein seems to be a good surgeon, but wow does he charge a lot. The bills are still rolling in from my surgery and his office is charging me an office visit for my 2nd post-op appointment. Apparently, once it has been 90 days since your surgery, they start charging for the appointments that the surgeon tells you to make to continue monitoring progress on his work. Also, both of those appointments I had to wait an additional hour because Weinstein got backed up.

Dr. David M Weinstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.

Dr. David M Weinstein Is this you?