Dr. David Mach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Mach?

Best Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Dr. Mach has worked with me and other family members for over 15 years. He is thorough and keeps looking until he finds the exact treatment we need. I'm very grateful to him, as his treatment has made a huge difference to my quality of life as I walk through a chronic medical issue.

Family Doctor for over 15 years

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

My family has been going to Dr. Mach for over 15 years. He is very nice. he listens to you patiently. He is always available. I just don't have any complaints.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Mach for 6 or 7 years. He overall is a thorough and pleasant physician. But, one time I had a small brown spot on my nose. He told me it was nothing and that it could be "burned" off with the cold spray. He did offer a referral to dermatology "if I wanted it". I told him I would feel more comfortable with the referral, and he obliged. It turned out the brown spot was melanoma skin cancer. if he had tried to "burn" it off, who knows how long the referral would have been delayed and whether that would have affected the treatment outcome (which is great, I have been cancer free for 5 years now!)

long time patient

Posted on June 21st, 2014

I have been a patient of doctor Mach for many years. He has always provided me with excellent care, contacting me at home after hours to explain test results and referring me to specialist when necessary. Unlike many doctors today, he never makes me feel rushed and he sits and listens.

Does not care

Posted on May 30th, 2013

He was extremely unprofessional when he handled my care and would constantly tell me different stories and give me the run around. I felt very discriminated against and he would treat me like a second class patient. If you want a doctor that actually cares about you, do not go to David Mach.

Great Dr who cares!!

Posted on March 4th, 2013

Dr Mach has always been there for me and family members. He listens and his follow-up is exceptional.

Consumate professional, most recommended

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Dr. Mach is professional, thorough, understanding, and comforting. He is more knowledgeable about many issues than every other D.O. I have seen. He will treat you with the utmost kindness and respect, and check in on you to see how you are doing. He is a good person, and a great doctor. I highly recommend his care.

dr david mach, a great doctor.

Posted on March 11th, 2010

dr mach is a very honest and straight forward doctor. i like that in a doctor.he got me to quit smoking after 40 years of 2 packs a day. thanks

Posted on August 21st, 2017