Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Machnacki
Dr. David Machnacki, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Commerce Township, MI, with other offices in Clarkston, MI and Commerce Township, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Machnacki is affiliated with Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center, Sinai-Grace Hospital and Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Machnacki has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 34
I love Dr. Machnacki, but his office is going down hill! First of all, it took me 3 days to get someone to answer the phone! What doctors office doesn't answer the phone? Second, when I did see the doctor, I could hear the entire visit of the people in the rooms on both sides of mine! I'm sure they could hear my entire visit too. You would think a doctors office would want to provide privacy to their patients. I will be switching doctors because of this.
Today was my first visit with Dr. Machnacki and I had such an wonderful experience, I had to write a review. He is a very kind doctor and the staff is amazing! They made going to the doctor fun! The office is very clean too. I felt very taken care of and really appreciated how much time Dr. Machnacki took to hear my concerns.
Dr. Machnacki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
POH Medical Center
Poh Regional Medical Center
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital
JVHL-Pontiac Osteopathic Medical Center-Hospital L
12 Years Experience
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Machnacki in this video.
Dr. David Machnacki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Commerce Township, MI.